Full Day Tours
- Watch a cultural show called Barong dance at Batubulan village.
- Visit Celuk, the silver handicraft center.
- Visit Mas village and witness how the woodcarvers at their work.
- Lod Tunduh Village, the home of many Balinese painters.
- Enjoy the view of rice terraces at Tegalalang Village.
- Admire the beauty of Mount Batur and Lake Batur at Kintamani Village. You can stop at local restaurant for your lunch here.
- Drive to Seribatu village to taste Bali coffee or Bali chocolate.
- Visit Holy spring temple at Tampak Siring.
- Flower, fruit, and vegetables market at Candi Kuning
- Ulun Danu Temple by Lake Bratan
- Gitgit waterfall
- Lovina Beach (stop at local restaurant)
- Munduk Village (view of Lake Tamblingan and Lake Buyan)
- Kertha Gosa (hall of justice)
- View of Bukit Jambul and rice teraces.
- Besakih Temple (the mother temple, the biggest temple in Bali).
- Enjoy the view valley of Mount Agung at Rendang village (you can stop for lunch in this beautiful place).
- Goa Lawah the bat cave temple
- Traditional village of Tenganan
Half Day Tours
Tanah Lot Temple Tour
- The Royal Temple Taman Ayun
- Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest
- Tanah Lot Temple, beautiful temple built on a small rock by the sea side
Kecak Uluwatu Jimbaran
- Visit the Garuda Wisnu Kencana Park
- Uluwatu Temple
- Kecak Dance
- Jimbaran Bay