Apr 26, 2009
Five most popular places in Bali for photography
Below are the places that most photographed in Bali. Not only by the amateurs, but professional photographers will also find these places as great places to capture.
1. Tanah Lot temple: an ancient temple built on a rocky island situated in a beautiful beach. Tourists flock here during the sun set.
2. Kintamani Lake and Volcano: magnificent view of volcano (Mount Batur ) with a lake at its bottom (Lake Batur)
3. Ulun Danu Temple Bratan: it is a temple located by the beautiful Lake Bratan. Maybe you have seen it printed in many postcards in Bali. It’s a photo of two multi tiered shrines built on small islands in Lake Bratan
4. Uluwatu Temple: a 14th century temple which stands on a cliff with great panorama of Indian Ocean and forest.
5. Rice Field Jatiluwih and Tegalalang: Are rice terraces. The terraces have been long become an appealing view to people because its uniqueness and beauty.
That is the list. You will find more beautiful places in Bali worth taking picture. These are for your starter. Ask your tour guide in Bali for more beautiful places.
Diposting oleh Putu Agus Yuniadha