Here is the second series of my post Care For A Little Adventure? I will update this post as many times as it is needed as there are more info I can collect about each activity. I will also put more things on the list because there are maybe new activities available in Bali.
- Surfing: Bali is well known place for surfing. One of the popular site where you can surf is in Kuta beach. This is the place for both novice and expert to surf. There is even operator or company that offer learn to surf program. They claim they can make you stand on your board at the end of the day. Other places for more challenges are in beach of Suluban, Padang-padang, and Dream Land. The places are closed to Uluwatu temple.
- Bungee Jumping, you don't have to go very far to have a bungee jumping. Kuta is the place. It is a great excitement, but not really a life changing experience, if you ask me. It is as exciting as riding motor bike in Denpasar, but bungee jumping is much safer.
- Water sports. The most popular place to do water sports is Tanjung Benoa, (30 minutes from the Bali airport). Varieties of sports available: jet skiing, parasailing, banana boat riding, and water skiing.
- Bali Bird Park Visit. It's an exciting activity for you who like birds. There are many kinds of birds from most of the continents you can see in the park. The park is set in a beautiful garden with various plants from all over the world.
- Trekking. Bali forest is a suitable place for your little trekking adventure. The Bali Barat National Park is one of great place for trekking. Other places are Munduk village, Ubud, Gitgit, and Kintamani.
- Motor bike riding (see bungee jumping).
- Quad bike riding in Tabanan, great thing to do to quench your thirst for adventure.
That's all for now. Thanks.